ONRAD is a national radiology service provider offering teleradiology services, technology enabled on-site radiology coverage, and turnkey quality assurance programs. ONRAD Medical Group has over 50 high quality radiologists on its Joint Commission Accredited medical staff reading emergent, in-patient and subspecialty exams 24/7/365. Please read on to learn more about a teleradiology career at ONRAD.
Current Job Openings:
Teleradiologists with: Current state licenses in AZ, CA, IL, NM, TX and/or Federal Credentials
Submit your CVs to email@example.com
ONRAD is always seeking strong radiologist candidates to fill both traditional onsite and remote/teleradiology positions:
- ONRAD’s onsite radiologists work in traditional diagnostic and interventional radiologist roles in smaller, community sized hospitals, typically in the Western part of the United States and leverage support from a large network of radiologists around the country.
- Teleradiologists can work from anywhere. If you love to travel, a teleradiology career will allow you to work a regular schedule and satisfy your wanderlust.
If you are a radiologist and would like to work at ONRAD, please read more about what we’re looking for:
- Must be American Board of Radiology Certified
- Must reside in the U.S.
- California license is strongly preferred
- More than one state license strongly preferred