Radiology Quality Assurance
ONRAD’s Radiology Quality Assurance program is managed by the Quality Assurance Committee, which is made up of Dr. Alix Vincent, CMO, and Dr. Samuel Salen, Chairman Of The Board, as well as five other members that rotate on a yearly basis.
Quality Assurance for Preliminary Teleradiology Reports
- A discrepancy is reported by a customer
- The details are logged into the ONRAD system for tracking
- The images and reports are sent to Dr. Vincent and Dr. Salen for an initial evaluation
- Serious discrepancies, unusual findings, or teaching cases are sent to the Quality Committee for evaluation
- The Quality Committee grades discrepancies and makes recommendations for any additional action as required
- Follow up communication sent to the customer
- Quarterly data is tallied by customer facility and individual physician
- ONRAD completes an internal evaluation of individual physician quality
- Quarterly Radiology Quality reports are sent to customers for tracking performance of ONRAD physicians
Radiology Peer Review for Final Report and On-Site Customers
- ONRAD conducts an internal peer review of the radiology group performance and individual physician quality
- Results of the Radiology Peer Review are reported via physician-to-physician communication with each customer
Comprehensive Quality Assurance Program for Radiology Departments
ONRAD can provide a complete Radiology Quality Assurance Program for hospitals that do not have one, or would like help developing their own process. Our Quality Committee will work directly with your physicians to develop a program that will meet your needs and ensure the highest quality care for your patients.
Joint Commission Accreditation
ONRAD is accredited by The Joint Commission and adheres to all standards for Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE) and Focused Professional Performance Evaluation (FPPE).